Join data privacy and security professionals from King & Spalding for the kickoff of our three-part Cybersecurity and Privacy Summit Webinar Mini-Series. Board members, company executives, privacy and security professionals, and in-house legal practitioners who are navigating this rapidly evolving landscape will not want to miss this program.
The first installment comprises three panels, whose topics include:
- Board-Level and C-Suite Hot Topics: Cybersecurity Risks and How to Mitigate Them
- Cyber Insurance: Recent Developments and Strategies to Maximize Coverage for Emerging Risks
- The State of Global Privacy: Translating the Changing Legislative Picture Into a Successful Global Privacy Strategy
To read more about each panel, click here.
Board-Level and C-Suite Hot Topics Speakers
- Phyllis Sumner, King and Spalding
- Johnny Lee, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jonathan Day, Tapestry Networks
Cyber Insurance Speakers
- Shelby Guilbert, King & Spalding
- Amy Dehnel, King & Spalding
The State of Global Privacy Speakers
- Anne Voigts, King & Spalding
- Kim Roberts, King & Spalding
- Robyn Taylor, Mailchimp
For questions, contact Mitchell Harbin at email@example.com.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida, and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias, firstname.lastname@example.org. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.