LONDON, Dec. 6, 2019 — King & Spalding has again earned recognition as one of the leading firms in the Asia-Pacific region in the Chambers Asia-Pacific guide.
The 2020 guide ranks the firm’s practices in 13 categories, with King & Spalding lawyers earning 28 individual rankings.
The firm garnered Band 1 rankings for:
- Asia-Pacific Region Energy & Natural Resources
- Philippines Dispute Resolution
- Singapore Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Singapore Energy & Natural Resources: International
It is also recognized for:
- Asia-Pacific Region Arbitration (International)
- Asia-Pacific Region Projects & Infrastructure
- India Projects & Energy
- Indonesia Corporate & Finance
- Japan Construction
- Japan Dispute Resolution: International
- Japan Projects & Energy: International
- Singapore Banking & Finance; and
- Singapore Projects & Infrastructure: International
The complete list of the firm’s practice and individual rankings and the related editorial commentary can be accessed here.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,100 lawyers in 21 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.