LONDON, Nov. 30, 2018 — King & Spalding has once again earned recognition as one of the leading firms in the Asia-Pacific region in the latest edition of the Chambers Asia-Pacific guide.
The 2019 guide ranks the firm’s practices in 13 categories, and King & Spalding lawyers earned 26 individual rankings.
The firm garnered Band 1 rankings for:
- Asia-Pacific Region Energy & Natural Resources;
- India Projects & Energy;
- Philippines Dispute Resolution;
- Singapore Dispute Resolution: Arbitration; and
- Singapore Energy & Natural Resources: International.
It is also recognized for:
- Asia-Pacific Region Arbitration (International)
- Asia-Pacific Region Projects & Infrastructure
- India Disputes Resolution (International Firms)
- Indonesia Corporate & Finance
- Japan Construction
- Japan Dispute Resolution: International
- Japan Projects & Energy: International; and
- Singapore Projects & Infrastructure: International
The complete list of the firm’s practice and individual rankings and the related editorial commentary can be accessed here.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,000 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.