NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2020 — BTI Consulting Group has named eight King & Spalding partners to its list of 2020 BTI Client Service All-Stars. They were recognized for being “unsurpassed in their delivery of client service” in the eyes of clients.
The firm’s honorees are:
- Morton D. Dubin II, Trial & Global Disputes
- Kristen Renee Fournier, Trial & Global Disputes
- Stephen L. Goff, Healthcare
- Mark A. Jensen, Special Matters and Government Investigations
- Stephanie F. Johnson, Healthcare
- Damien J. Marshall, Trial & Global Disputes
- Russell B. Richards, Corporate, Finance and Investments
- Mike Stenglein, Trial & Global Disputes
BTI also recognized Richards and Stenglein among its Client Service All-Star MVPs for being named to this list in multiple years.
BTI conducted more than 350 in-depth interviews with top legal decision makers at large organizations with $700 million or more in revenue to compile this year’s list, and respondents were asked to single out by name – unprompted – the lawyers who deliver superior client service.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,200 lawyers in 22 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.