SINGAPORE, April 14, 2020 — Multiple King & Spalding lawyers based in Asia have earned recognition in Best Lawyers 2021 guides as leading practitioners in their respective jurisdictions:
- Elodie Dulac (arbitration)
- Andrew Brereton (banking & finance – “Lawyer of the Year”)
- Emerson Holmes (construction)
- Richard Nelson (energy and natural resources)
- Lee Taylor (mergers & acquisitions)
- Merrick White (oil & gas and project finance and development)
- Mark Davies (asset finance, investment and investment funds, and project finance and development)
- John H. McClenahan (banking and finance, private equity, private funds and venture capital, and project finance and development)
- Christopher Bailey (international arbitration)
Additionally, Andrew Brereton has been recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year” for Banking & Finance in Singapore. Honorees receive this award based on their “extremely high overall feedback” within specific practice areas and regions.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,100 lawyers in 21 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.