NEW YORK, July 29, 2021 — Benchmark Litigation has named six King & Spalding partners to its 2021 40 & Under Hot List, which recognizes the top young litigation talent throughout the United States and Canada. The King & Spalding partners recognized are:
- Adam Gray – International Arbitration, Commercial
- Katherine Kirkpatrick – White Collar Crime
- Alvin Lee – Product Liability
- Paul Mezzina– Intellectual Property, Appellate
- Charlene Sun – International Arbitration
- Elizabeth Taber – Product Liability, Commercial
Benchmark compiles its 40 & Under Hot List based on several phases of research, including a review of candidates’ recent case work, peer review, and client feedback on their performance.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,200 lawyers in 22 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.