King & Spalding, in conjunction with Gray Sheet, invites you to register and participate in Medical Device Summit 2016. Exploring cutting-edge issues facing the medical device industry, this year's Summit features a new one-day format with two tracks of in-depth presentations from which attendees can build a program to suit their interests and needs. The event will begin on Tuesday evening with a Welcome Dinner on the King & Spalding Rooftop followed by a full day of sessions on Wednesday and close with a networking reception. Subjects will include regulatory, reimbursement, enforcement, compliance, commercial, litigation, cybersecurity and other topics that demand the attention of medical device manufacturers in the coming year.
Medical Device Summit 2016
October 5 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Followed by a networking reception
Park Hyatt Washington, DC
1201 24th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
October 4 | 6:00 p.m.
King & Spalding Rooftop
1700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006
Who should attend:
– Regulatory, Litigation, IP and Business counsel
– Regulatory, Quality, Clinical, Market Access, Sales & Marketing, Compliance and Government Affairs personnel
– Lauren Silvis, Deputy Center Director for Policy, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, FDA
– Jacob T. Elberg, Assistant U.S. Attorney & Chief, Health Care and Government Fraud Unit, U.S. Attorney's Office, District of New Jersey
– Brendan Benner, Vice President of Public Affairs, Medical Device Manufacturers Association
– Andrew Fish, Executive Director, AdvaMedDx
– Distinguished King & Spalding faculty
$99 per person
Capacity is limited, so register soon (using the link below) to reserve seats for your organization.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
For more information, click here, or contact Meghan Schilt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Legal Education Credit
CLE credit will be applied for in CA, GA, NY, TX, IL and, if needed, NC and VA. Attendees will receive a Uniform Certificate of Attendance via email within 30 days after the program to seek CLE credit in other jurisdictions. New York lawyers: This program is considered both Transitional in content and Traditional in format and approved for all lawyers. King & Spalding LLP, 1180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider # 10947.