On Friday, June 15, 2012, we will be hosting an Atlanta-based Roundtable focused on recent developments related to managed care, including contracting, antitrust developments, tiered provider networks, and litigation updates. We are also offering a Webinar option for the Roundtable.
- Brandon Edwards, President and Founder, Revive
- Glen A. Reed
- James W. Boswell
- Robert M. Keenan, III
- Jesica M. Eames
- Jeffrey S. Spigel
The Roundtable will include the following topics:
- Marketplace Developments Affecting Contracting and Contract Enforcement
- Tiered Networks: Dealing with the New Market Dynamic
- Rate Confidentiality and Consumer Transparency
- Recent Antitrust Class Actions Against Blue Cross
- Antitrust Agency Skepticism Regarding ACOs
- Trends in Out-of-Network Reimbursement After Ingenix
- Managed Care Litigation Update
In-person attendance is limited, so please register soon to reserve seats for your organization. You do not have to be a client to attend, and there is no charge.
You can register to attend in person or by Webinar by clicking the Register button at the bottom of this page. If you are attending in person, lunch will be provided between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. if you would like to arrive early for that. We hope you will be able to join us.
General information on our practice is available at www.kslaw.com/health and in our electronic publications Serving the Healthcare Industry and Healthcare Reform Task Force. If you would like to be included on our regular healthcare practice mailing list to receive notices of other events and written updates, you can be added by submitting your full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offices of King & Spalding
1180 Peachtree Street, NE / 16th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30309
If you have questions concerning this Roundtable, contact Marie Parks at email@example.com.