William E. Morlan and Pulina Whitaker
The program will address current trends in outsourcings, key commercial issues and European-specific employment obligations and restrictions. The program will be presented by Bill Morlan of King & Spalding in Atlanta and Pulina Whitaker of King & Spalding in London.
Specific topics to be addressed include:
- top factors for successful outsourcing;
- contractual issues in outsourcing;
- transitioning employees and key vendor personnel;
- automatic transfers of employees in European outsourcings;
- restrictions on harmonizing employees' contracts and making dismissals in European outsourcings; and
- commercial protections such as indemnities and employee information notification requirements to insert in outsourcing agreements involving European outsourcings.
Professional Development Program Manager
King & Spalding LLP
1180 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309