Please join us for our annual review of key takeaways from FDA's 2016 Office of Prescription Drug Promotion (OPDP) enforcement letters plus a discussion of several key legal and regulatory developments related to the promotion and advertising of medical products. We will cover:
- Overview of 2016 OPDP enforcement
- Recent changes to "intended use" regulations
- New 2017 draft guidance for communications that are "consistent" with (but not contained in) approved labeling
- New 2017 draft guidance on dissemination of healthcare economic information and pre-approval information to payors
- Developments in off-label communications, and
- Predictions for 2017
You do not have to be a client to attend, and there is no charge.
You can register to attend this webinar by clicking the Register link at the bottom of this page.
General information on our practice is available in our electronic publications Serving the Healthcare Industry, Around the Corner and Serving the Life Sciences Industry. If you would like to be included on our regular pharmaceutical manufacturers, medical device manufacturers or healthcare provider mailing lists to receive notices of other events and written updates, you can be added by submitting your full contact information to email@example.com and specifying the list you wish to join.
You can also follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
If you have questions concerning this Roundtable Webinar, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.