Lewis Perling is Counsel in the Atlanta office and a member of the Business Litigation practice. Mr. Perling’s practice focuses on consumer litigation under the FCRA, FDCPA, TILA, and related laws. He is also Also experienced in a wide variety of litigation and other matters, including – insurance defense, premises liability, fire and general liability claims, insurance coverage analysis, personal injury, domestic and criminal.
- Admissibility of Plaintiffs’ Positive Drug Test Results, DEF Journal, Vol. 1, 1998;
- Psychotherapist/Patient Privilege Pronounced by U.S. Supreme Court, DEF Journal, Vol. 1, 1997;
- Case Comment: Nude Dancing in Georgia: What Effect Will Barnes v. Glen Theater Have on Georgia Law?, Ga. St. U. L. Rev., Selected for publication, Fall 1992;
- Legislative History: Georgia's New Clean Air Act, Ga. St. U. L. Rev., Volume 8, No. 3, 1992)
- The Practical Impact of the Fair Credit Reporting Act on Collection Law Firms, NARCA 2007 Collection Conference