Holly Murphy is a UK qualified lawyer in King & Spalding’s London office. She is an Associate in the London Employment and Benefits Practice.
Ms Murphy advises clients from a range of different industry sectors on all aspects of employment law. Her recent experience includes:
- Transactional employment law in sales and acquisitions and commercial outsourcings;
- Advising on UK redundancy programmes and restructuring exercises;
- Advising on hiring and terminating executives, including drafting and negotiating service agreements and severance arrangements;
- Advising on internal recruitment, disciplinary, grievance and performance management procedures;
- Advising on commercial agency agreements including statutory rights on termination;
- Advising on international secondment arrangements and co-ordinating these across various jurisdictions; and
- Advising on European data privacy issues.
Ms Murphy trained with Shearman & Sterling and joined King & Spalding in 2011, having worked post-qualification at a boutique employment law firm.