Bert Eidson is a staff attorney in King & Spalding’s Global Finance practice group resident in the Atlanta office. Mr. Eidson is active in King & Spalding’s leveraged finance and specialty finance practices.
Mr. Eidson represents financial institutions, issuers, underwriters, initial purchasers, placement agents and other participants in a variety of structured finance transactions.
Selected recent transactions include representing:
- $2.4 billion term and revolving “whole business” securitization of franchise receivables and intellectual property of Taco Bell Corp.
- $301 million securitization of wireless tower and distributed antennae systems of InSite Wireless Group.
- $116 million securitization of ground lease assets of Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP.
- Follow-on issuance of term notes in the “whole business” securitization of subsidiaries of Driven Brands, Inc., a transaction which won International Financing Review’s North American Structured Finance Issue of 2015.
- Mr. Eidson holds a Bachelor of Science in Management with highest honors from the Georgia Institute of Technology, a J.D. and Master of Taxation from Georgia State University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Before practicing law, Mr. Eidson structured securitization transactions across multiple assets classes including CBOs, CDOs, CLOs and resecuritizations of RMBS, CMBS and commercial mortgage loans both for issuers and an initial purchaser.
King & Spalding brings together more than 100 finance lawyers located in offices across the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East to represent lenders, investors, funds and borrowers in the full range of secured and unsecured financings. Over the past three years, we closed approximately 600 finance transactions for our clients, amounting to $165 billion in aggregate financing.