New York IP partner Kenneth Sonnenfeld will be a featured speaker on April 19 on a Knowledge Group webinar addressing “Patent Eligibility: Navigating the Supreme Court’s 2016 Decisions and Its Impacts.” Topics to be addressed include:
- Overview of Significant 2016 Patent Eligibility Decisions:
- In-depth Discussion of 35 U.S.C. § 271(e)(1)
- The Scope of “Safe Harbor” in Patent After Hatch-Waxman
- Recent Patent Eligibility Cases
- Significant Insights on the Possible Impacts of 2016 Decisions in 2017
More information can be found here.