FRANKFURT, Nov. 9, 2016 — In the 2016/2017 edition of JUVE Handbook, King & Spalding received four practice area rankings in the following categories:
- Investment Funds
- Real Estate
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
- Food Law
In addition, the firm has earned a practice area recommendation for Dispute Resolution.
The following Frankfurt-based King & Spalding lawyers gained individual recognitions in the guide:
- Jan Schäfer – “Leading Name” in Arbitration
- Mario Leissner – “Recommended” for two separate areas: Investment Funds and Real Estate
- Dr. Sebastian Kaufmann – “Recommended” for Real Estate
- Dr. Sven Wortberg – “Recommended” for Real Estate
- Ulf Grundmann – “Recommended” for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
The JUVE Handbook reviews more than 800 law firms and evaluates each one’s position in the German legal market. Research is based on interviews with more than 11,000 German and international lawyers and their clients.
King & Spalding’s 20-lawyer Frankfurt office focuses on real estate and capital transactions, investment funds, regulatory, international arbitration, life sciences, finance, restructuring, corporate and tax law.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 900 lawyers in 18 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.