Seminar 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Reception 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
King & Spalding
16th floor Conference Center
1180 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
King & Spalding will provide an overview of recent developments in U.S. patent law. The topics of discussion will include:
- Proving Patent Damages Today
- The Federal Circuit’s New Rule on Joint Infringement
- Current Issues Regarding Post-Grant Review Under the AIA
- Patentable Subject Matter: An Update
Who Should Attend:
This program will be of interest to general counsel; IP counsel and practitioners (both those responsible for prosecution and those responsible for litigation); and executives having responsibility over IP enforcement and protection.
King & Spalding speakers:
- Daryl Joseffer, Partner, Washington, DC
- John Harbin, Partner, Atlanta
- Natasha Moffitt, Partner, Atlanta
- Tim Barber, Partner, Charlotte
- Scott Petty, Partner, Atlanta
- Ronen Arad, Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers
For more information or to R.S.V.P., please contact Leola Hatcher at +1 404 572 4623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLE will be applied for in CA, GA, NY, RI, TX, and if needed in VA. For New York licensed attorneys, the content of this program is considered Transitional and Non-Transitional. The “Live” format is Traditional in nature and is approved for all attorneys.King & Spalding LLP, 1180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309. Tel. 404.572.4600. CA Provider # 10947.