On November 27, 2012, King & Spalding will host a one-day, multi-track conference providing insight into and analysis of a number of key legal/regulatory issues of importance to manufacturers of pharmaceutical and biological products at the Westin Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
The program will focus on areas of interest to in-house regulatory, litigation, IP and general business counsel; regulatory personnel; marketing/sales personnel; and corporate compliance personnel.
Up to six hours of CLE credit available for many jurisdictions.
Join a King & Spalding faculty for interactive presentations on twelve critical subjects, including:
- Hot Topics in Pharma Enforcement and FCPA
- FDA Update on Recent Enforcement, Compounding Pharmacies & New Supply Requirements Under FDASIA
- Under the Spotlight: Update on Implementation of the Sunshine Act and Preparing for What's Next
- Focus on Hatch/Waxman Litigation: Best Practices for Pre-Suit Investigations and Preparing Inventors/Prosecuting Attorneys for Depositions
- New Challenges (and Opportunities) in Defending Pharmaceutical Torts
- The Escalation of Federal Enforcement: Clinical Functions and Scientific Exchange
- What’s New, What’s Next in Pharmaceutical Reimbursement
- The Future of Pharmaceutical Pricing Litigation
- International Trading Issues that Keep You Up at Night – And Not Just Because You Get a Call About Supply Chain or IP Problems in Asia
- Fiduciary Duties of Pharmaceutical Partner-Appointed Directors
- Life Cycle Management Practices: Minimizing Antitrust Risk
- Got an App For That? FDA Regulatory Classifications and Other Laws Affecting Mobile/Electronic Health Technologies
Before November 9 - $95 per person
After November 9 - $195 per person
Registration deadline: Friday, November 23, 2012
Continuing Legal Education Credit
CLE credit will be applied in California, Delaware, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas and Virginia, for certain sessions, and a Certificate of Attendance will be provided for attorneys licensed in other states to use to apply for CLE credit. California Provider #10947.
Please be sure to make your room reservations ASAP to take advantage of the King & Spalding room block and reduced rate. Click here to book your room reservation online or call the Westin Hotel at 215-563-1600, and mention King & Spalding.
We hope you will join us at the 5th Annual King & Spalding Pharmaceutical University conference in Philadelphia.