Forecasting regulatory approach and priorities of the New Administration.
- The Trump Election—What does it mean to the regulated community in general?
- New Administration and a New Direction?
- The Trump administration has been clear that EPA will face a significant change in direction. An emphasis on deregulation, use of existing energy sources, and a potential halt to the Agency’s climate change activities could mean stark changes for several industries.
- NHTSA’s role on fuel economy and autonomous vehicles will continue to garner attention, along with the recent rise in motor vehicle fatalities.
- FTC’s interest in automotive issues.